||In early 2007, the iPhone didn’t exist. Today, iPhone users are the third largest group of visitors to the BU web. Given the rapidly growing use of mobile devices to access the BU web, we have created BU Mobile, a suite of applications for the iPhone. BU Mobile for iPhone includes mobile versions of BU Today, the University’s calendar, maps, directory, and course descriptions.
||Students, Faculty, Researchers, Staff, Departments, Alumni, Prospective Students, New/Incoming Students, Guests
||From the palm of your hands, you can enjoy the convenience and benefits of anytime, anywhere, mobile access to some of the most important and most used applications and information sources at BU.
- Track the BUS - view the schedule and see the current location and route of each bus with the new BUS module
- Phone numbers - call phone numbers that appear in event descriptions, etc.
- E-mail addresses - send mail to addresses that appear in events, the directory, etc.
- Contacts list - add entries directly from the directory to your contacts list
- Favorites - save any item to your favorites list
||An iOS device
||To start using BU Mobile for iPhone:
- Go to the App Store.
- Search for Boston University, or go directly to the BU Mobile page: http://itunes.com/apps/bumobile.
- Download and install the free app.