ACS provides access to UNIX computing and a variety of licensed software packages, such as SAS, used in coursework and research.
- Must have a BU ID number
- Must have a current and active status with the University, determined and verified by Human Resources or the Registrar
- All individuals must read and agree to the University Conditions of Use and Policy on Computing Ethics.
ACS accounts required for use of the UNIX-based applications that run on ACS may be requested through the IT Help Center. Submit a Help request or call 617-353-HELP (4357).
- Disk quota – your affiliation determines how much you start with.
- MyACS – view your disk quota allocation and usage.
- Request disk quota increases – ask for more space when you need it.
- ACS/UNIX support – documentation is available for anyone interested in UNIX computing and accessing Matlab, Mathematica, SAS, SPSS, and other software on ACS.