Friday, September 6th, 2013
IS&T is offering training for faculty and staff on the following topics. View the schedule and register!
- BUworks (SAP)
- Blackboard Learn (Learning Management System)
- Echo360 (Classroom Recording)
- e-Portfolio (Online Portfolio)
- NVivo (Qualitative Research)
- Qualtrics (Surveys)
- Read Write Gold (Learning Aid)
- WordPress (Publishing)
- Scientific Computing (Research Data, Statistical & Mathematical tools, Perl, Python, Linux/Unix, and more!)
Our free tutorials are generally one to three hours in length and are offered throughout the year. Hands-on exercises, offered in most classes, help reinforce the material. Detailed information on class meeting times, descriptions, prerequisites, room locations and online registration is available at www-staging.bu.edu/tech/training/classroom.
To ensure a place in the session, advance registration is highly recommended. Although seats do become available for walk-ins, registration through the website is the only way to guarantee your place in a particular class.
We look forward to seeing you at these upcoming tutorials. If you require assistance or have any questions, please contact the IT Help Center. Please note that online training is also available.