- An Inclusive Teaching Opportunity
- Welcome Back, Spring 2023
- Revised Course Evaluation System
- Announcing Our Syllabus Assessment Tool and Process
- Online MPH: Student FAQs
- Academic Accommodations
- Core Course Tutoring Program
- Guide to Education at SPH
- Health & Wellness
- Peer Writing Coach Program
- Syllabus Template
- Tips for Structuring Course Content on Blackboard
Educational Technology consulting, support and training is available for Boston University Medical Campus faculty, staff and students in their exploration, evaluation and use of technology tools and strategies for teaching and learning.
- Review classroom audio-visual system guides
- Browse comprehensive online resources, including tutorials, help videos and FAQs
- Register for one of the weekly educational technology training sessions or request an individual training with Ed Media
- Contact the Ed Media team at 617-358-1111 or email@example.com
University Teaching Resources
Center for Teaching & Learning
BU’S Center for Teaching & Learning (CTL) helps instructors explore resources and workshops to help integrate different pedagogical practices into their teaching. Their workshops offer instructors an opportunity to learn practical, research-based teaching strategies, to reflect on their own classroom practice, and to connect with peer instructors across the University. Faculty may also consult with CTL staff for further individualized help on topics such as facilitating classroom discussions, crafting a teaching statement, and designing a syllabus.
Digital Learning & Innovation
Interested in technology tools to enhance your teaching? Digital Learning & Innovation (DL&I) offers a variety of events and services that can help instructors learn how to use Blackboard effectively, create instructional videos, and more.