University Policy

School of Public Health School Policy

Cross-Registration within the University

Cross-registration within other Boston University graduate schools and with Boston-Area Consortia schools follows the stipulations of the Transfer Credit Policy and the Cross-Registration policy. The SPH Registrar’s office maintains a list of classes that carry credit for the MPH degree. MS and doctoral students should obtain approval from their program director prior to investigating this option. In all classes, the minimum grade to transfer academic credit is a B grade. Students may, with limitations for international students and those receiving institutional or financial aid, register for classes at any school or college at BU or participating Boston Consortium school, knowing that the course may not carry credit.