We look forward to meeting you. If you can’t find an event that works for you, we’re happy to connect with you.
Alumni and Friends Events
Alumni and Friends Events in Your Area
Join BUSPH alumni and friends for food, drinks, and conversations. Alumni and Friends Receptions are a great time to meet new colleagues and expand your BUSPH network! If we do not have an event in your region and you are interested in hosting, please reach out to Jackie Bowes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Charles L. Donahue Lecture
- BUSPH Alumni and Friends Reception in conjunction with APHA Annual Conference: Atlanta, GA, November 12, 2023
After COVID, What's Next? A Conversation with Deans Series
These conversations are part of a BU Conversation with Dean series, bringing together BU alum regionally and globally to showcase school synergies and their real world implications for a healthier world for all. If you have questions for BU Deans, there will be an opportunity to submit once you have registered.
Stay tuned for registration:
- Public Health + Business: San Francisco, CA, January 29, 2024
- Public Health + Art (CFA): Los Angles, CA, January 31, 2024
- Public Health + Law: Boston, MA, February 13, 2024
- Public Health + COMM: New York, NY, April 10, 2024
- Public Health + Global Studies (PARDEE): Washington D.C., May 2, 2024
Public Health Conversations
Public Health Conversations engage speakers representing a range of perspectives and identities in informative and thought-provoking discussions.