No matter where you live, when you graduated, or what you’re doing now, take advantage of the Career & Practicum Office — for yourself or your organization. The Career & Practicum Office offers all of these resources:
Individual career counseling for alumni making a career transition.
- Individual career counseling. To schedule an appointment, email email@example.com and include a copy of your resume and a job description you’re interested in, if applicable.
- Career training workshops and guest presentations. Check out SPH Handshake for upcoming on-campus workshops and special events.
- Professional development webinars. Check out the BU Alumni Association’s Professional Development Webinar Series which showcases BU alumni, faculty, and friends offering one-hour presentations and discussions on a wide variety of topics aimed at assisting BU alumni in their lives and careers.
- Job postings and career resource library. Log into our online job-posting system, SPH Handshake, for public health job listings and more.
- Access to alumni networks. SPH alumni cover the globe and every sector of public health. They’re a terrific resource for information and networking. Learn how to connect with other alums.
Find great candidates for jobs, practicums or internships.
Become a client for a classroom consulting project.
Is your organization looking for help with projects? Perhaps you have an outside-of-the-mainstream idea you would like to explore but just don’t have the time? If so, consider becoming a client for a classroom consulting project. For more information, please visit our classroom consulting projects website.
Volunteer your expertise with SPH students.
Join the many alumni who participate in career-related volunteer activities and panels throughout the year. Our students love learning from your expertise and professional experience, and we appreciate the chance to expose them to diverse career paths. To learn more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.