PhD Student Receives NIEHS Award
Stephanie Kim receives NIEHS Wetterhahn Memorial Award for research on association between contaminants and metabolic disorders.
Birth Weight Linked to Breast Cancer Risk in Black Women
African American women with particularly low or high birth weights, or born to older mothers, may be at increased risk of breast cancer.
politics and health
States Are Future of Healthcare Reform
David Jones points to opportunities for state-level, bipartisan collaboration in New England Journal of Medicine article.
Black American Life Expectancy Decreasing Disproportionately Due to Firearms
African Americans have lost twice as many years of life expectancy from gun violence as their White counterparts.
- Published On 10/1/2018Multiple Chronic Conditions and Disparities in 30-Day Hospital Readmissions Among Nonelderly Adults.The Journal of ambulatory care managementread at PubMed
- Published On 10/1/2018Prenatal Treatment and Outcomes of Women With Opioid Use Disorder.Obstetrics and gynecologyread at PubMed
- Published On 10/1/2018Cost-Effectiveness of Cervical Cancer Screening in Women Living With HIV in South Africa: A Mathematical Modeling Study.Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes (1999)read at PubMed
- Published On 10/1/2018Improving Provider Experience and Increasing Patient Access Through Nurse Practitioner-Physician Primary Care Teams.The Journal of ambulatory care managementread at PubMed
- Published On 10/1/2018"Branches From the Same Tree".Physical therapyread at PubMed
- Published On 10/1/2018Patient Outcomes After the Introduction of Statewide ICU Nurse Staffing Regulations.Critical care medicineread at PubMed
- Published On 10/1/2018Mechanisms of Osteoarthritis (OA) Pain.Current osteoporosis reportsread at PubMed
- Published On 10/1/2018Letter: Nerve Surgeons'' Assessment of the Role of Eduard Pernkopf''s Atlas of Topographic and Applied Human Anatomy in Surgical Practice.Neurosurgeryread at PubMed
- Published On 10/1/2018Analysis of Healthcare Institutional Costs of Pediatric Home Parenteral Nutrition Central Line Infections.Journal of pediatric gastroenterology and nutritionread at PubMed
- Published On 9/25/2018Accelerated Left Ventricular Interstitial Collagen Deposition After Receiving Doxorubicin in Hypertension.Journal of the American College of Cardiologyread at PubMed