Despite Pre-Travel Consultations, Many Students Get Preventable Diseases Abroad
Many sick students returning from abroad have infections that can be prevented with vaccination or other methods, despite majority receiving pre-travel consultation from health care providers.
chronic kidney disease
Gout Drug May Protect Against Chronic Kidney Disease
Fears about kidney disease have traditionally led to undertreating many gout patients, leading to poorer outcomes.
gulf war illness
Dietary Supplement Could Reduce Some Chronic Symptoms of Gulf War Illness
Treatment with oleoylethanolamide (OEA) could correspond with improved memory cognition and reduced fatigue and disinhibition.
As Latin American Populations Urbanize, Neighborhood Impacts Mental Health
Urban neighborhoods with lower-than-average or higher-than-average proportions of migrants have lower odds of mood and anxiety disorders in residents, as do neighborhoods with more education and less unemployment.
- Published On 10/1/2018Multiple Chronic Conditions and Disparities in 30-Day Hospital Readmissions Among Nonelderly Adults.The Journal of ambulatory care managementread at PubMed
- Published On 10/1/2018Prenatal Treatment and Outcomes of Women With Opioid Use Disorder.Obstetrics and gynecologyread at PubMed
- Published On 10/1/2018Cost-Effectiveness of Cervical Cancer Screening in Women Living With HIV in South Africa: A Mathematical Modeling Study.Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes (1999)read at PubMed
- Published On 10/1/2018Improving Provider Experience and Increasing Patient Access Through Nurse Practitioner-Physician Primary Care Teams.The Journal of ambulatory care managementread at PubMed
- Published On 10/1/2018"Branches From the Same Tree".Physical therapyread at PubMed
- Published On 10/1/2018Patient Outcomes After the Introduction of Statewide ICU Nurse Staffing Regulations.Critical care medicineread at PubMed
- Published On 10/1/2018Mechanisms of Osteoarthritis (OA) Pain.Current osteoporosis reportsread at PubMed
- Published On 10/1/2018Letter: Nerve Surgeons'' Assessment of the Role of Eduard Pernkopf''s Atlas of Topographic and Applied Human Anatomy in Surgical Practice.Neurosurgeryread at PubMed
- Published On 10/1/2018Analysis of Healthcare Institutional Costs of Pediatric Home Parenteral Nutrition Central Line Infections.Journal of pediatric gastroenterology and nutritionread at PubMed
- Published On 9/25/2018Accelerated Left Ventricular Interstitial Collagen Deposition After Receiving Doxorubicin in Hypertension.Journal of the American College of Cardiologyread at PubMed