black women’s health study
health law, policy & management
Join over 50,000 subscribers to the Boston University School of Public Health weekly newsletters
SPH in the Media
U.S. Life Expectancy Starts to Recover after Sharp Pandemic Decline
Quotes Jacob Bor, associate professor of global health.
NBC 10 Boston
China Seeing Surge in ‘Unexplained Pneumonia’ — Should We Be Worried Here?
Quotes Davidson Hamer, professor of global health.
Express Healthcare Management
The Importance of Rebuilding Trust in Science Amidst Changing Times
Quotes Dean Sandro Galea.
Life Sciences Medical News
Alcohol Consumption May Have Counteractive Effects on Heart Disease Risk, Study Finds
Quotes Chunyu Liu, professor of biostatistics.
Spotlight on SPHView our special series highlighting work across BUSPH
Recent SPH Publications
- Published On 1/1/2024From the Editors.The Journal of ambulatory care managementread at PubMed
- Published On 1/1/2024The Need for Responsive Workforce Development During the Pandemic and Beyond: A Case Study of the Regional Public Health Training Centers.Journal of public health management and practice : JPHMPread at PubMed
- Published On 12/1/2023A novel principal component based method for identifying differentially methylated regions in Illumina Infinium MethylationEPIC BeadChip data.Epigeneticsread at PubMed
- Published On 12/1/2023Evaluation of a student clinical research education program in addiction medicine.Annals of medicineread at PubMed
- Published On 12/1/2023Gaps in evidence on treatment of male osteoporosis: a Research Agenda.The aging male : the official journal of the International Society for the Study of the Aging Maleread at PubMed