There are four ways to access information about courses offered at the School of Theology:
- Visit the STH Bulletin, the official listing of all STH courses and degree programs, regardless of when they will be offered.
- Visit the Boston University Public Course Listings for the current semester’s offerings.
- You will be instructed enter the search criterion for a class.
- Using the first drop down box, please select the semester in which you would like to search for classes.
- Using the second drop down box, please select “STH” for School of Theology classes.
- Click “Go.” You do not need to enter a department code, course number or section number. Simply entering “STH” will take you to the beginning of the STH course schedule for the particular semester you chose above.
- Visit the STH Faculty’s Course Projections for the next semester. Note: these are projections and are subject to change.
- Visit the Boston Theological Interreligious Consortium’s course listings for next year. STH courses are integrated into those listings.