Ways to Partner with BUSPH.
RECRUITING TOP TALENT
- SPH Career & Practicum Fairs
- Post a job directly on Handshake – Accessible by over 7,000 SPH students & alumni
- Post a practicum/internship
- Classroom Consulting Projects
- Employer Information Sessions
- On-campus interviews
- Brown-bag lunches, topical events, career panels
- Student site visits to your organizations
- Mentoring and Job shadowing
- Mock interviewers, résumé reviewers
POLICIES FOR RECRUITING AT BUSPH
- BUSPH follows the recruiting polices highlighted by the Boston University Center for Career Development. You may find them here.
RETAINING YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYEES: JOIN OUR PREFERRED PARTNER PROGRAM
- To retain your current employees, become a Preferred Partner which provides a 25% tuition discount to employees at your organization.
UTILIZING OTHER BUSPH RESOURCES TO MOVE YOUR COMPANY FORWARD
- For other collaborations with BUSPH students, faculty, and staff talk with idea hub on how our public health researchers can bring value to your company.
CONTACT US TODAY
- For more information about recruitment opportunities, please email our office at email@example.com.