Classroom Consulting Projects.
Our highly trained master’s level students consult with domestic and global organizations to help forward their mission and achieve their goals.
Here are some examples of how students have contributed to organizations:
- Healthcare Capacity Building in Developing Countries: Developed community health worker training to decrease mother-to-child transmission of HIV in Zambia.
- Evaluating Public Health Interventions: Developed comprehensive Monitoring & Evaluation plan for NGO enabling them to showcase results of new breast feeding intervention.
- Hospital Quality Improvement: Worked with clinicians and administrators to implement Quality Improvement initiative to help major hospital reduce Hospital Acquired Infections.
- Health IT and Database Development: Collaborated in the design of a distributed data network for research institute, and developed user-friendly tools for partners to easily access data.
- Process Improvement and EMR Coordination: Teamed with front line staff of major hospital to implement project which reduced patient wait time through leveraging EPIC.
- Strategic Planning: Researched and evaluated investment opportunity for highly ranked Pioneer ACO to offer new benefit enhancements under a Next Generation ACO model, specifically telehealth expansion and post discharge home visits.
- mHealth Application Design: Developed mHealth application using RapidPro to increase clinic visits by providing people in Tanzania with information about local health facilities.
- Communications and Intervention Planning: Developed intervention and communication plan to improve the healthcare experience for patients with Autism at major health provider.