BUSPH Preferred Partners.
The Boston University School of Public Health (BUSPH) Preferred Partner Scholars program creates opportunities for outstanding employees of partner organizations to pursue advanced training through enrollment in graduate degree programs at BUSPH and participation in professional continuing education with Population Health Exchange (PHX).
- Scholarships – Preferred Partner Scholars receive a scholarship to support 25 percent of their graduate tuition or professional development programming.
- GRE test scores are not required for admissions consideration.
- Access to a dedicated admissions representative – Partner institutions are assigned a BUSPH admissions representative who will help steward employees through the application process and coordinate promotional events twice per calendar year.
- PHX custom programming with a professional education consultant – Professional development programming opportunities developed in collaboration with the member institutions to build critical skills that enhance individual performance and advance the organization.
- Lifelong learning opportunities from PHX – Affordable opportunities to grow professionally and keep up with emerging population health trends in convenient, collaborative, and cross-sectional environments. Programming includes online and in-person, credit and non-credit programs, podcasts, videos, events, blog posts, and more. Visit pophealthex.org to learn more.
- Effective recruitment and increase retention – Advancement and professional development are two of the top reasons why employees join, and stay at, an organization. Preferred Partner organizations increase their competitive advantage in recruiting and retaining high performing members of their team.
Check to See If Your Organization is a Preferred Partner
- Association of Latino Professionals for America, Boston Chapter
- Back to Home Healthcare Services
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BMC Health System, Inc.
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Boston Health Care for the Homeless Program
- Boston Young Healthcare Professionals
- City Year
- Fenway Health
- Jon Snow, Inc.
- Mass General Brigham, which includes the following organizations:
- AllWays Health Partners (formerly Neighborhood Health Plan)
- Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women’s Physicians Organization
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- Martha’s Vineyard Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear
- Massachusetts General Physicians Organization
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- McLean Hospital
- MGH Institute of Health Professions
- Nantucket Cottage Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
- Partners Community Physicians Organization
- Partners HealthCare Corporate
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Network/Partners Continuing Care
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- World Education, Inc
Learn more about the BUSPH Master’s Degree Programs.
If you would like your organization to partner with us, please provide your contact information and program(s) of interest and we will be glad to discuss a solution that fits your needs.