BUSPH Preferred Partners.
The Boston University School of Public Health (BUSPH) Preferred Partners program creates opportunities for outstanding employees of partner organizations to pursue advanced training through enrollment in master’s degree programs* at BUSPH and participation in professional continuing education with Population Health Exchange (PHX).
- Scholarships – Preferred Partner Scholars receive a scholarship to support 35 percent of their graduate tuition (including the Access Grant) for on-campus programs if they apply by our priority scholarship deadlines.
- GRE test scores are not required for admissions consideration.
- Fee waivers – If you are applying from a Preferred Partner institution, you are eligible for an application fee waiver. Please email email@example.com to learn more.
- Access to a dedicated admissions representative – Partner institutions are assigned a BUSPH admissions representative who will help steward employees through the application process and coordinate promotional events twice per calendar year.
- Lifelong learning opportunities from PHX – Affordable opportunities to grow professionally and keep up with emerging population health trends in convenient, collaborative, and cross-sectional environments. Programming includes online and in-person, credit and non-credit programs, podcasts, videos, events, blog posts, and more. Visit pophealthex.org to learn more.
- Increase your organization’s capacity – Partners can design internship or practicum opportunities that directly benefit their organization. Whether you need help with data, analyzing state and federal policies, conducting a needs assessment within a local community, or developing a quality improvement plan for your private clinic, our students will be able to make a great impact on your organization. Dedicated representatives from the Career & Practicum Office will work with you to create a position that meets the needs of your organization.
- Effective recruitment and increase retention – Advancement and professional development are two of the top reasons why employees join, and stay at, an organization. Preferred Partner organizations increase their competitive advantage in recruiting and retaining high performing members of their team.
- PHX custom programming with a professional education consultant – Professional development programming opportunities developed in collaboration with the member institutions to build critical skills that enhance individual performance and advance the organization.
Check to See If Your Organization is a Preferred Partner
*Candidates accepted into the Online MPH or Dual Degree Programs are not eligible for scholarships to support graduate tuition.
If you would like your organization to partner with us, please provide your contact information and program(s) of interest and we will be glad to discuss a solution that fits your needs.