Boston University in Madrid, in conjunction with the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (UAM), offers a one-semester Science Program in the Fall.
The program consists of four classes (4.0 credits):
- One Spanish language/ literature course (pending placement test results)
- Taught at the Instituto Internacional
- Two or three science classes
- CAS BI 203 Cell Biology
- CAS CH 203 Organic Chemistry
- CAS MA 213 Basic Statistics and Probability
- Taught at the UAM
- One Spanish elective class
- For students who opt to take only two SCI courses
- Instituto Internacional
UAM Registration Instructions
*White lab coat and safety goggles required for lab component. Students should bring them if they already have them or they can purchase them in Madrid if need be.