Video:Featured VideoPlay Video
Re-creating their favorite Korean pop music videos is the passion of BU’s miXx K-Pop Cover Dance Crew. Members put in hours rehearsing dances filmed at locations around campus. They say it’s a way to share their culture with the world via YouTube, and they welcome new members.
What’s Up BU?
- Be Rhett's Valentine12:00pm
- African Studies Center's Walter Rodney Seminar Series12:00pm
- The Paris Climate Deal: An Inside Account of How it Happened4:00pm
- Ari Shavit, Israeli Reporter & Author7:00pm
- ASO's GBM: Romance Me, Girl.7:00pm
- BU Bookstore Presents: Dr. Stephen Prothero7:00pm
- All Eyes on NH: First Primary in the Nation8:00pm
Douglas Kriner and Dino Christenson, both College of Arts & Sciences associate professors of political science, continue their 2016 presidential election year discussions with a lively debate as the polls close in neighboring New Hampshire. Free and open to students.
Boston is famous for its neighborhoods, many of them fun, interesting, and easy to get to. BU Today has assembled a guide to several neighborhoods, with helpful lists of where to eat, shop, and hang.