Formaggio Kitchen charcutière Julie Biggs makes pâtés, sausages, pastrami, bacon, beef tongue, duck confit, and duck pastrami. Hungry yet? Biggs (MET’08) specializes in classically preserved meats and ensures that her ingredients come from socially responsible farms.
What’s Up BU?
- Coffee and Conversation3:00pm
- Boston University FitRec Wonderland4:00pm
- Boston University Stage Troupe Presents "Ma'am: The Musical"7:00pm
- Cinematheque: An Evening with Paul Bernon7:00pm
- Faculty Recital: Jennifer Bill, saxophone and Yoshiko Kline, piano CANCELLED8:00pm
BU’s student group miXx K-Pop Dance Crew is hosting three writers who are or have been involved in K-Pop media to talk about their careers and experiences in the industry. BU miXx brings people together to appreciate Korean music, dance, and culture in an inclusive, friendly and productive environment. Free and open to the public.
Where to go to dance, dine, listen to music, or whatever—after dark.