Video:Featured VideoPlay Video
There is one reason that Sports Illustrated, ESPN, and dozens of NHL scouts come to Agganis Arena this season: freshman Jack Eichel.
What’s Up BU?
- Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute Workshop1:00pm
- Children Immigrants from Central America: What Can Be Done?4:00pm
- Dress For Success4:00pm
- Hitchcock's Mountain: Technologies of Engagement in North by Northwest5:30pm
- A Case Named Freud: A German and Israeli Stage Production7:00pm
- Future / History : Ben Fry + Casey Reas, the Digerati7:00pm
- Recital: Leon Bernsdorf, piano8:00pm
The Boston University Art Gallery at the Stone Gallery launches the US tour of Dignity: Tribes in Transition, a photography exhibition by Dana Gluckstein, honoring indigenous peoples worldwide. Dignity is on view at the gallery from January 30 through March 29. The opening reception features a gallery talk with Gluckstein. BU Art Gallery, 855 Commonwealth Ave.
BU Takes On Cancer
BU Today presents “BU Takes On Cancer,” a five-part series examining the many ways BU researchers are working to demystify, treat, and prevent cancer.
SPH prof researches drugs to halt metastasis in breast cancer
Computer simulations model the spread of cancers
Dedication, collaboration, and a little luck pay off