Video:Featured VideoPlay Video
The salt marshes in Provincetown are no one’s choice for sunbathing. Assuming you’re not swallowed by hidden knee-high sinkholes, your feet squelch in muck crawling with fiddler crabs. But Hollie Emery (GRS’16) and her team don’t let that faze them or deter their climate change research.
What’s Up BU?
- Business Education JamAll Day
- Being a Member of a U.S. Scholarly Community3:00pm
- From New England to New Zealand - A Journey in Winemaking6:00pm
- Poetry Reading Series: Christopher Ricks Lecture "T.S. Eliot and the Second World War"6:00pm
- Reading with Krista Lester6:00pm
- Reconsidering Hanna(h) by Deirdre Girard7:30pm
Celebrate the fall with performances by the Boston University Singers, BU Graduate Vocal Ensemble, soloists, and chamber groups inside the historic BU Castle. Mix and mingle with students, faculty, alums, and colleagues over light refreshments and enjoy a taste of the full concert season ahead. The Castle, 225 Bay State Rd.; free and open to the public.
From beekeeping to photography, rocket propulsion to religion, BU has more than 500 student organizations to engage almost any interest. These are just a few.