Video: What’s so great about the photo-sharing app?
Video:Featured VideoPlay Video
CAS biologist Les Kaufman discusses the system-focused approach to conservation he and a team of researchers are working on to help protect the ecosystem at Cambodia's Tonle Sap Lake, the country’s primary source for fish, rice, and protein.
What’s Up BU?
- Contemporary Issues ExhibitionAll Day
- Highpoint Editions: Decade OneAll Day
- “Redefining Citizenship: French Caribbeans in West Africa, 1900-1939”12:00pm
- Journalism Graduate Project Showcase5:00pm
- AURORA BOREALIS 12: A Festival of Light and Dance7:00pm
- BU Startup Night With Alexis Ohanian (co-founder of Reddit)7:00pm
Reddit cofounder, start-up investor, and author Alexis Ohanian will talk about his book Without Their Permission: How the 21st Century Will Be Made, Not Managed, answer questions, and hold a fireside chat with BU alums Todd Dagres (GSM) of Spark Capital, and Rebecca Norlander (CAS’91), of Illuminate Ventures and Health123. Photonics Building, Room 206, 8 Saint Mary’s St.; free and open to BU students, faculty, and staff.
The Addiction Puzzle
Since 2006, Boston University researchers have been awarded more than $130 million for addiction-related research. Currently 50 such projects are under way. In this series, BU Today examines the work of five BU investigators.
Richard Saitz is SPH’s globe-trotting gadfly
MED’s Berman finds men, women’s brains affected differently
CAS prof says context, mood affect consumption