BU’s Filipino Student Association has promoted Filipino culture and traditions for two decades, with cultural showcases, native dances—and food. Members share weekly meals at a campus dining hall, and once each semester the FSA board prepares a special family dinner of traditional Filipino cuisine for all members.
What’s Up BU?
- 100th Anniversary of General Relativity9:30am
- The Power of Narrative Conference2:00pm
- Climate Change Conference: Snowpocalypse? Climate Change, Extreme Weather, and Our Legal Response2:30pm
- Water Politics in the Nile Basin - Panel Discussion3:00pm
- Gamma Phi Beta Skating Philanthropy6:00pm
- Cinematheque: An Evening with Kate Kaminski7:00pm
- Condom Couture 7:00pm
- The Nile Project Performance - Public8:00pm
Step About Boston, BU’s Irish step dancing team, presents its annual spring showcase, Ceili. There will be traditional Irish dance performances, live music by local band Tradition, audience participation, and free food. Sargent Activities Center, One University Rd.; free and open to the public.
BU offers students the opportunity to study abroad in more than 30 cities on 6 continents. In these videos, BU Today looks at life and learning in faraway places.