Video: Muir String Quartet to perform tonight at Tsai Performance Center
Jury members at the Marathon bombing trial will be tasked with deciding whether Dzhokhar Tsarnaev should be sentenced to life in prison or to death if he is found guilty. This week’s "YouSpeak” asks BU students to weigh in on which punishment he should get.
What’s Up BU?
- BUMC Art Days Exhibit9:00am
- The Illegible State in the PALOP12:00pm
- Freedom Feminism: The Best Way Forward in the Gender Wars12:45pm
- Some Intransigent Heroes of the Holocaust and a Theological and Historical Basis for Admiring Inflexibility5:00pm
- Percussion Ensemble Concert8:00pm
- Muir String Quartet8:00pm
All students, faculty, and staff at the BU Medical Campus are invited to the 25th annual Art Days, initiated by BU President Emeritus Aram Chobanian (Hon.’06), former MED dean and Medical Campus provost, to foster the support and growth of the creative arts on the Medical Campus. School of Medicine Instructional Building, Hiebert Lounge, 72 East Concord St.
The Addiction Puzzle
Since 2006, Boston University researchers have been awarded more than $130 million for addiction-related research. Currently 50 such projects are under way. In this series, BU Today examines the work of five BU investigators.
Richard Saitz is SPH’s globe-trotting gadfly
MED’s Berman finds men’s, women’s brains affected differently
CAS prof says context, mood affect consumption