Video: Students talk about how they balance campus life stressors
Special ReportView Series
Two years ago SAR student Jon suddenly experienced recurring symptoms similar to a heart attack. He was told at a hospital that nothing was wrong. His family doctor diagnosed a panic attack. Stunned, he made an appointment with Behavioral Medicine. Across the country, college counseling centers and mental health clinics report record numbers of students seeking help for such issues as anxiety and depression.
What’s Up BU?
- Hip hop dance residency with Jenn Weber - classes at various timesAll Day
- BU CareerLink: Campus Recruiting, Internships, Jobs and More 3:00pm
- Division of Emerging Media Studies Open House and Update Meeting4:00pm
- All Eyes Are Upon Us – Race & Politics from Boston to Brooklyn5:00pm
- BU Women's soccer vs Harvard7:00pm
- The Poetry Reading Series presents Paul Breslin, Glyn Maxwell and Karl Kirchwey7:00pm
Jason Sokol, a University of New Hampshire associate professor of history, speaks about race and politics, part of the African American Studies Program Fall Lecture Series. Sokol, author of the 2014 book All Eyes Are Upon Us: Race & Politics from Boston to Brooklyn, specializes in 20th-century American politics, race, and civil rights. Free and open to the public.
Sargent Choice Cooking
Healthy and delicious recipes from BU’s Sargent Choice program.