Special ReportView Series
Part four of a four-part series. You’ve committed yourself to science and spent years training to be an academic researcher. But there are too many biomedical research postdocs and not enough permanent faculty jobs. Now what? The School of Medicine has launched an NIH-funded program to figure it out.
What’s Up BU?
- Fiscal Leadership and the Modern City - Day 28:30am
- Bone Marrow Donor Drive10:00am
- BU's BEST Keynote Address: “Massachusetts: Preparing the Next Generation of Life Sciences Leaders” by Susan Windham-Bannister3:00pm
- Visiting Chef Series Dinner5:00pm
- Friends Speaker Series featuring Award-Winning Author & Boston Globe Columnist James Carroll6:00pm
- Board of Trustees Advisory Committee on Socially Responsible Investing Community Forum: Assessing Climate Change and Its Impacts7:00pm
- Discoveries Lecture Series: “Before the Law": Decoding Jewish Parables from the Torah to Kafka7:00pm
- AGNI ISSUE RELEASE READING7:00pm
Speakers include Professor Anthony Janetos, BU College of Arts & Sciences, Earth & Environment; Director of the Frederick S. Pardee Center for the Study of the Longer-Range Future. Free and open to the public. Register here. Trustee Center Ballroom, 9th Floor, One Silber Way
From beekeeping to photography, rocket propulsion to religion, BU has more than 500 student organizations to engage almost any interest. These are just a few.