Video: Spiders, darkness provide thrills in CGS student’s virtual worlds
Special ReportView Series
Part four of a four-part series. You’ve committed yourself to science and spent years training to be an academic researcher. But there are too many biomedical research postdocs and not enough permanent faculty jobs. Now what? The School of Medicine has launched an NIH-funded program to figure it out.
What’s Up BU?
- Fiscal Leadership and the Modern City - Day 18:30am
- Red Cross: Bone Marrow Donor Drive9:00am
- BU Global Development Symposium4:00pm
- Fiscal Leadership and the Modern City - Day 28:30am
- Bone Marrow Donor Drive10:00am
- BU's BEST Keynote Address: “Massachusetts: Preparing the Next Generation of Life Sciences Leaders” by Susan Windham-Bannister3:00pm
- Board of Trustees Advisory Committee on Socially Responsible Investing Community Forum: Assessing Climate Change and Its Impacts7:00pm
This University-wide collaborative symposium will identify and engage in global development efforts at BU by undergraduate and graduate students groups, faculty, and local nongovernmental organizations. There will be a networking session and panel discussions among young professionals in the field of global development, BU professors from the Pardee School of Global Studies, the Medical Campus, and more. Photonics Building, ninth floor, 8 St. Mary’s St.; free and open to the public.
BU Today features Boston lunch spots of interest to the BU community. Check out our list of lunchtime tips on Foursquare.