Anxiety and depression are treatable, and at BU, help is close by. Even so, many students suffer in silence. But those who’ve sought help want others to know that things do get easier with help, that going to a mental health professional isn’t a reflection of a personal failing, and that they are not alone.
What’s Up BU?
- Symposium on University-Wide General Education8:15am
- Coffee and Conversation3:00pm
- Boston Intercollegiate Mixer for African Students (BIMAS)6:00pm
- CINEMATHEQUE: AN EVENING WITH CHIEMI KARASAWA7:00pm
- VINKENSPORT, OR THE FINCH OPERA7:30pm
- Quiara Alegría Hudes' WATER BY THE SPOONFUL8:00pm
Come cheer on the men’s soccer Terriers (7-2-1) (2-0-1 Patriot League) as they take on the Loyola University Maryland Greyhounds in this Patriot League matchup. The team’s shutout streak stands at three after a 1-0 win at Colgate October 7. Tickets are $5, game time is 1 p.m. at Nickerson Field.
Making Research Work
In this four-part series, BU Today explores some of the many challenges faced by university researchers today.