To mark the somber one-year anniversary of the Boston Marathon tragedy, BU Today reached out to members of the BU community, asking them to share, in their own words, their memories. We bring you their answers in this special photo essay.
What’s Up BU?
- MFA Painting & Sculpture Thesis ExhibitionsAll Day
- Leonard Nimoy: Secret SelvesAll Day
- MFA Graphic Design Thesis ExhibitionAll Day
- Art Education MA Thesis ShowAll Day
- Mock Interview Marathon 11:00am
- The Global Malaria Response: Are We Able to Win the Battle?12:00pm
- Informal Governance in the European Union How Governments Make International Organizations Work4:00pm
- Cuban painter Ramón Alejandro: “Origins Dependent on Brushes and Pens”5:00pm
If you or someone you know were to become pregnant at BU, would you know what resources are available? Would you know where to go or whom to ask for help? These questions and more will be answered at BU’s second annual Pregnancy Resource Forum, featuring a panel discussion on how to create a more supportive campus for pregnant and parenting students. College of Arts & Sciences, Room 522, 685-725 Commonwealth Ave.; free and open to the public.
Boston is famous for its neighborhoods, many of them fun, interesting, and easy to get to. BU Today has assembled a guide to several neighborhoods, with helpful lists of where to eat, shop, and hang.
A guide to eating, shopping, and sightseeing
A guide to eating, shopping, and sightseeing a short distance from BU
A guide to eating, shopping, and sightseeing in Boston’s “Little Italy”