Video:Featured VideoPlay Video
Bikers in all cities have to be careful at all times, and taking care means preventive action. So those wildly popular BU personalities Rhett the Terrier puppet and Warren Towers team up here to demonstrate, via an educational hip-hop song, how to ride on the roads.
What’s Up BU?
- Shakespeare Skirmishes: Killing Kings7:00am
- National Anthem Auditions - Agganis Arena10:00am
- Bicknell Lecture: Should Alcohol Consumption be Encouraged as a Part of a Healthy Lifestyle? A Debate10:00am
- Sustainability Festival11:00am
- The Business of Ideas: Mobile Application Development4:00pm
- Screening of Documentary on Brian Friel's "Translations"6:00pm
- BU For Show9:00pm
Over the past three decades, more than 100 large, long-term prospective studies have shown positive cardiovascular effects from moderate alcohol consumption of one or two drinks per day. This year’s Bicknell lecture will take the form of a debate about whether alcohol consumption should be encouraged as a part of a healthy lifestyle. BU Medical Campus, Bakst Auditorium, 72 E. Concord St.; free and open to the public.
The Climate Crisis
BU researchers explore the science behind earth’s environmental changes, and what they mean for our future.
Research says action on climate change won’t stifle economy
The promise, and challenge, of shifting to alternative energy
CAS researchers track the city’s carbon digestion