Video: Amateur filmmakers among 10 finalists for $20,000, jobs
There is nothing Disneyesque or candy-coated about the poignant opera Cendrillon, based on the classic folk tale we know as Cinderella. CFA presents Jules Massenet’s opera reimagining the story as a profound, timeless tale of soul mates defying the strictures of social class.
What’s Up BU?
- MFA Thesis Exhibition: Painting & SculptureAll Day
- Relay for Life of Boston University6:00pm
- Arabic Music Concert6:30pm
- Mustard Seed's Spring 2015 Concert7:00pm
- The Bostones: Spring Concert & Alumni Weekend7:00pm
- Spring Concert - Aural Fixation8:00pm
- Visions 20158:00pm
The American Cancer Society’s annual Relay for Life is BU’s biggest fundraiser. There will be food, games, bands, and all-night fun, as 106 teams with more than 1,200 participants (and counting) walk all night. Walk the track with us in an effort to finish the fight against cancer, in honor of the late Boston Mayor Thomas Menino (Hon.’01). Track and Tennis Center, 100 Ashford St., from Saturday at 6 p.m. to Sunday at 6 a.m.
Boston is famous for its neighborhoods, many of them fun, interesting, and easy to get to. BU Today has assembled a guide to several neighborhoods, with helpful lists of where to eat, shop, and hang.