What’s Up BU?
- SABR101x On-campus with Professor Andy Andres6:00pm
- REACH Outdoor Dance Performance7:00pm
- Boston Midsummer Opera "The Bartered Bride"7:30pm
- Introduction to the GSI-sponsored Globus Genomics BU Site License: NGS Data Analysis using Cloud Computing and a User-friendly Interface11:00am
- Ward's Berry Farm CSA Pickup and Farmstand11:30am
The REACH dance program allows students to experience the thrills of dance in a company of dancers while bringing quality arts experiences to children in urban areas. On Wednesday, July 23, at 7 p.m. (rain date: July 30), REACH will present a 45-minute outdoor performance showcasing the diversity of the teen apprentices’ training as well as their ethnic and social backgrounds. Central Square Parking Lot #6, Bishop Allen Dr. & Columbia St., Cambridge; free and open to the public
Boston is famous for its neighborhoods, many of them fun, interesting, and easy to get to. BU Today has assembled a guide to several neighborhoods, with helpful lists of where to eat, shop, and hang.
A guide to eating, shopping, and sightseeing
A guide to eating, shopping, and sightseeing a short distance from BU
A guide to eating, shopping, and sightseeing in Boston’s “Little Italy”