Video: BU ties run deep for trustee, corporate leader, philanthropist
What’s Up BU?
- Undergraduate ShowcaseAll Day
- Philips Innovation Day Meet & Greet11:00am
- CTSI: Free Research Study Design or Statistical Analysis Consultation11:00am
- Lunch Talk: Musical Narratives in the Expulsion of the Germans from the Bohemian Lands12:30pm
- Film Screening: Kanal (Andrzej Wajda, 1956)6:00pm
- Student Discovery Seminar: Fashion in the Archives6:00pm
- Rhett Talks7:00pm
- BU Cheers on Sons of Serendip!9:00pm
Join author and fashion writer Tina Sutton and Howard Gotlieb Archival Research Center (HGARC) archivist Sarah Pratt for an inside look at the center’s fashion holdings. HGARC Reading Room, fifth floor, 771 Commonwealth Ave.; admission is free and open to the BU community.
My Summer Internship
Five BU students discuss their summer internships, including how they landed their position, what it taught them about the real world, whether it lived up to their expectations, and what was most rewarding and most frustrating about the experience.
CFA student’s love of art lands him a graphic design job…and free flights
CFA student learns what it takes to put on an arts festival
Cardio testing lab welcomes SAR senior as part of team