Video:Featured VideoPlay Video
If preparing and serving 13,000 meals a day sounds mind-boggling (as well it should), watch how it’s done as BU Today takes a behind-the-scenes look at Dining Services’ nearly 24-hour-a-day operation. Hundreds of people work thousands of hours, preparing, cooking, and serving—and then cleaning up.
What’s Up BU?
- Slone Epidemiology Center Brown Bag Seminar: The Politics of Black Women’s Health in the UK12:00pm
- Beyond the Headlines: US-Cuba Relations - Past, Present and Future2:00pm
- BUJS Forum - How Judaism Became an American Religion2:30pm
- Contestations and Accommodations: Korean Christianity and the State in the Cold War Era, 1969-19744:00pm
- Meet and Greet with Jevin Eagle and Rabbi Elie Lehmann4:00pm
- Spiritual Life Yoga5:00pm
- Sunset Yoga6:30pm
- For The Love Of Spock: Film Screening & Exhibition7:00pm
The Howard Gotlieb Archival Research Center Student Advisory Council hosts a special screening of For the Love of Spock, Adam Nimoy’s award-winning documentary about his father, Star Trek legend Leonard Nimoy (Hon.’12). Enjoy free popcorn and an exhibition of materials, costumes, photos, and memorabilia, from HGARC’s Leonard Nimoy Collection. Free and open to the public, limited seating.
Boston is famous for its neighborhoods, many of them fun, interesting, and easy to get to. BU Today has assembled a guide to several neighborhoods, with helpful lists of where to eat, shop, and hang.