Video:Featured VideoPlay Video
Mozart’s Don Giovanni is a wild ride fueled by sex, love, self-delusion, and revenge—set to one of the most achingly gorgeous scores in opera. CFA's production of this timeless tale of a gleeful narcissist runs through Sunday at the BU Theatre.
What’s Up BU?
- MFA Graphic Design Thesis ExhibitionAll Day
- Art Education MA Thesis ShowAll Day
- MFA Painting & Sculpture Thesis ExhibitionsAll Day
- Leonard Nimoy: Secret SelvesAll Day
- Mock Interview Marathon11:00am
- Earth Day Festival at BUMC11:00am
- Medical Student Residence LEED Gold Certification Ceremony12:00pm
- Ribbon Cutting: Medical Student Residence Certified as LEED Gold12:00pm
The School of Law’s second annual James N. Esdaile, Jr., Lecture features the Honorable Denise J. Casper, US District Court, District of Massachusetts. Casper has been a district judge on the US District Court since January 2011 and has taught Legal Writing and Advocacy at the School of Law. Barristers Hall, School of Law, 765 Commonwealth Ave.; free and open to the public. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
The Addiction Puzzle
Since 2006, Boston University researchers have been awarded more than $130 million for addiction-related research. Currently 50 such projects are under way. In this series, BU Today examines the work of five BU investigators.
Richard Saitz is SPH’s globe-trotting gadfly
MED’s Berman finds men’s, women’s brains affected differently
CAS prof says context, mood affect consumption