Moving into an apartment, on campus or off, is exciting, the first real taste of what it’s like living on your own. One of the more daunting challenges: what to cook for dinner night after night. But take heart—we’ve reached out to three BU nutritionists for some simple, budget-friendly, healthy recipes.
What’s Up BU?
- Dress + Design: Clothes, Jewelry, and Textiles from Peru to Japan12:00am
- The Bach Experience: Lecture and Breakfast9:45am
- Dim Sum at Marciano Commons11:00am
- Sunday Interdenominational Service at Marsh Chapel11:00am
- Undergraduate Showcase12:00pm
As the original staff writer of Seinfeld and Mad about You, producer-director for Curb Your Enthusiasm, and director of the uproarious films Bruno and Borat, Charles has changed the face of American television and movie comedy. He will show favorite episodes of Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm and unveil a Kanye West pilot he created.
BU Today features Boston lunch spots of interest to the BU community.