If preparing and serving 13,000 meals a day sounds mind-boggling (as well it should), watch how it’s done as BU Today takes a behind-the-scenes look at Dining Services’ nearly 24-hour-a-day operation. Hundreds of people work thousands of hours, preparing, cooking, and serving—and then cleaning up.
What’s Up BU?
- The Bach Experience: Lecture and Breakfast9:45am
- Mary Conroy's EVERY PIECE OF ME2:00pm
- Ip Piano School Concerto Concert3:00pm
- BU Pharmacology & Experimental Therapeutics-Pfizer Symposium:Emerging Technologies in TherapeuticsAll Day
- CAS Think Tank Grand Opening11:00am
- Monkey Business: Japan/America Writers Dialogue5:00pm
- Piano Ensemble Concert6:00pm
BUSES is a nonprofit entrepreneurship summit, providing Chinese and American students opportunities to construct and present their start-up ideas to investors and industry experts and to test out their ideas to achieve product market fit. The summit also provides a platform for American and Chinese entrepreneurs to easily interchange ideas. Free and open to the public. Register here.
Jump-start Your Job Search
BU Today asks successful alums how they made it, what they look for when hiring, and their advice for fellow Terriers.
Alum Rene Leung gives career advice
Alum Jill Beraud gives career advice
Alum Michael McCabe offers career advice