As medical director of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health’s Opioid Overdose Prevention Pilot Program, MED’s Alexander Walley is helping to save lives and reduce the commonwealth's opioid overdose death rate.
What’s Up BU?
- Cullen Washington Jr.: The Land Before WordsAll Day
- Spring Recess - University ClosedAll Day
- The Lightning Speed of the PresentAll Day
- Archaeology Society Meeting6:00pm
- Writers at the Black Box7:00pm
A reading of poetry and fiction given by students in BU's MFA in Creative Writing program. Playwright's Theatre, 949 Commonwealth Ave.; free and open to the public.
BU Today features Boston lunch spots of interest to the BU community. Check out our list of lunchtime tips on Foursquare.