Students will receive a weekly e-newsletter called Qué pasa with cultural activities going on in and around Madrid.
**Remember that your Public Transportation Card (Abono Joven) grants you free access to the Reina Sofia, Thyssen, and Museo del Prado.
What BU will reimburse you as cultural activities:
- Madrid Royal Palace, full ticket
- El Escorial, full ticket
- Any National Museums in Madrid, up to 5€
- Prado, Thyssen and Reina Sofia Museums are free with the Madrid Transportation Card Abono Joven, so they are not reimbursed
- Alhambra, up to 15 €. Buy your official Alhambra Tickets here.
- Outside of Madrid, maximum 3 museums per city, up to 5€
- Parque Güell, Casa Batlló, up to 5€
What BU will not reimburse, among other things:
- Museums such as Museo de la Tortura, Museo del Chocolate, etc.
- Temporary exhibitions
- Terraces and/or miradors
- Círculo de Bellas Artes
- And many other things. Before purchasing tickets, you can always ask us if you have questions about what will be reimbursed.