BU Madrid works with Advantage Travel to offer an optional round-trip to Madrid.
Please visit the BU Madrid Hub page for more information regarding the group flight.
If you need to make changes to your reservation, please contact Susan Gordon directly:
- 315-471-2222 // Toll Free: 800-788-1980
- Students on the group flight will be met at the airport by on-site staff upon arrival and transportation will be provided to the International Institute, where orientation begins.
- If you make travel arrangements independent of the group, you should try to arrive at the same time as the group flight (or prior to it), so that you can meet the group at the airport and take the group transportation.
- If you will be traveling independently and will be arriving after the group flight, you will be responsible for securing your own transportation to the residence.
- See Madrid Airport Information for commuting to the city center with public transportation.
Detailed information about orientation can be found in Arrival in Madrid and Orientation.