Welcome to Boston University School of Social Work (BUSSW) Off-Campus Programs (OCP). You have an exciting and challenging year ahead, and we look forward to guiding you through your graduate education at BUSSW. The following information will assist you in preparing to enter the program in September. Throughout the summer you will receive a variety of information from us, including registration information, course materials, an orientation packet, and other pertinent materials. Please be sure we have your most up-to-date email and mailing addresses.
Please note that attendance is required at the Orientation in Boston and at the Pre-Orientation events held at the off-campus locations:
- Pre-Orientation at the Chelmsford Campus : Friday, July 11, 2014, 5–8 p.m.
- Pre-Orientation at the Fall River Campus : Friday, July 25, 2014, 5–8 p.m.
- Pre-Orientation at the Cape Cod Campus : Friday, August 8, 2014, 5–8 p.m.
- Orientation in Boston: Tuesday, September 2, 2014, all day
Important Information for Incoming Students
- Pre-Entrance Reading Requirement
- Off-Campus Programs Information Central
- Transfer Credit and Course Waiver Exams
- Medical Insurance and Health Requirements
- Address Change
- Disability Resources