Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Kerberos account?
A Kerberos account is a unique and secure account used to access a variety of online services throughout your tenure here at Boston University.
I haven’t received instructions on how to obtain a Kerberos password. What should I do?
Instructions on how to obtain a username and Kerberos password were already provided to you by the Admissions Office or program. If you have not received these instructions, please contact the Admissions Office (undergraduate students), your graduate school (graduate school students), or your program directly. If you don’t remember your password, click here and follow the instructions issued by the BU IT Help Center.
Have questions about your Incoming Health Requirements?
If you have questions about your incoming health requirements, you can securely send an email to Student Health Services using Patient Connect.
- Go to Patient Connect and choose Secure Login
- Once in Patient Connect, choose the “Messages” option on the left-hand side of the screen
- Choose “New Message” and select the “Immunizations, medical records/release, and incoming health requirements” option
- Select “Have a question?” in order to send Student Health Services a secure message through Patient Connect
Checking your Immunization Compliance status?
- If your overall clearance status is “Not Satisfied” or if there is a “Not Compliant” status listed, then you should either provide proof to confirm you have already received the missing immunizations or make make an appointment to receive your missing immunizations.
- If your overall clearance status is “Satisfied” or if there is a “Compliant” status listed, then you are compliant for immunizations, but may be non-compliant for another reason not related to immunizations. In this case, you should contact the appropriate university department.