Students must notify the University of any changes in local or home address. Students may update this information on the Student Link, or by completing a Personal Data Change form available from the Office of the University Registrar or the student’s school or college.

Changes in residence hall addresses are the responsibility of the Housing office.

If the student withdraws from University housing but remains enrolled at the University, the student must update his/her local address.