Our Professional Education Programs (PEP) have a new home!
PEP has expanded and is now part of The Network for Professional Education at BUSSW. To learn more about The Network and find your favorite workshops, certificate courses, and resources, visit The Network for Professional Education at BUSSW on thenetwork.bu.edu.
In addition to webinars and other offerings that originated with PEP, you’ll also find online courses from our Center for Aging & Disability Education & Research (CADER), a new Trainers Hub, learning solutions for organizations and individuals, professional education resources, and more.
You can read more about PEP’s evolution into the Network for Professional Education here.
- The Network for Professional Education
- The Learning Catalog – Use the filters to find the right courses for you
- Continuing Education – Information on credits and accreditation
- Submit a Workshop Proposal – Apply to teach with the Network
- Center for Aging & Disability Education & Research (CADER)