Welcome to Boston University School of Social Work!
Congratulations on behalf of the faculty and administration at Boston University School of Social Work. We welcome you as a member of the SSW community. You have exciting and challenging years ahead. We look forward to meeting you and guiding and supporting you throughout your time with us.
- Off-Campus & Worcester Hybrid students should contact the Off-Campus Program at 617-353-3766 or email@example.com.
- Online students should contact the Online Program at 617-358-1746 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking transfer credit? Complete our Request to Transfer Credit form.
Want to meet your fellow classmates? We invite you to join your respective Facebook group!
- Charles River Campus (Boston) Incoming Students Fall 2021
- Online Program Current Students
- Worcester Hybrid Program Current Students
- Bedford Campus Alumni & Current Students
- Cape Cod Campus Alumni & Current Students
- Fall River Campus Alumni & Current Students
If you are considering to defer your enrollment, you can access our Deferral Response Form here. Accepted students can defer their offer of admission for up to one year. Charles River Campus, Off-Campus, and Worcester Hybrid Campus students can defer their admission until the next fall. For example, a student accepted for Fall 2021 can only defer their acceptance to Fall 2022.
Online Program students can defer their admission to either a fall, spring, or summer start date so long as they do not exceed one year of their original acceptance. For example, an online student accepted for Summer 2021 can defer their acceptance to Fall 2021, Spring 2022, or Summer 2022.