Join us for events and educational programs throughout the year.
Please stay tuned for more alumni events coming soon!
In the meantime, check out the schedule from our Equity & Inclusion Committee, Network for Professional Education, and Center for Innovation in Social Work & Health (CISWH):
- Equity & Inclusion Speaker Series Events
- The Network for Professional Education Learning Catalog
- CISWH News & Events
Alumni Association Awards
The 2021 BUSSW Alumni Association Awards virtual ceremony took place on Saturday, October 2. Watch the recording here.
The Hubie Jones Lecture in Urban Health
Information about the 2022 Hubie Jones Lecture in Urban Health will be announced soon. Please visit our Hubie Jones Lecture in Urban Health webpage for more information.
- BUSSW on (Virtual) Wheels: Fall 2021 | October 20, 2021
- 2021 BUSSW Alumni Association Awards | October 2, 2021
- 2020 Hubie Jones Lecture in Urban Health with Dr. David R. Williams | September 30, 2020
- BUSSW on (Virtual) Wheels: Fall 2020 | September 17, 2020
Boston University strives to be accessible, inclusive and diverse in our facilities, programming and academic offerings. Your experience in this event is important to us. If you have a disability (including but not limited to learning or attention, mental health, concussion, vision, mobility, hearing, physical or other health related), require communication access services for the deaf or hard of hearing, or believe that you require a reasonable accommodation for another reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org three weeks prior to the event to discuss your needs.