Join us for events and educational programs throughout the year.
- Equity & Inclusion Speaker Series Events
- The Network for Professional Education Learning Catalog
- CISWH News & Events
Alumni Association Awards
The BUSSW Alumni Association Awards recognizes extraordinary alumni, faculty, and staff in our School community.
The ceremony is typically held in the fall during BU Alumni Weekend. Nominations open in the spring.
The Hubie Jones Lecture in Urban Health
Information about the 2023 Hubie Jones Lecture in Urban Health will be announced soon. Please visit our Hubie Jones Lecture in Urban Health webpage for more information.
- 2022 BUSSW Alumni Association Awards | October 1, 2022
- BUSSW on (Virtual) Wheels: Fall 2021 | October 20, 2021
- 2021 BUSSW Alumni Association Awards | October 2, 2021
- 2020 Hubie Jones Lecture in Urban Health with Dr. David R. Williams | September 30, 2020
- BUSSW on (Virtual) Wheels: Fall 2020 | September 17, 2020
Boston University strives to be accessible, inclusive and diverse in our facilities, programming and academic offerings. Your experience in this event is important to us. If you have a disability (including but not limited to learning or attention, mental health, concussion, vision, mobility, hearing, physical or other health related), require communication access services for the deaf or hard of hearing, or believe that you require a reasonable accommodation for another reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org three weeks prior to the event to discuss your needs.