About the Program
Topics covered in the program:
- Biostatistics Analysis
- Design and Conduct of Clinical Trials
- Statistical Genetics
- Interactive classroom presentations with the award-winning faculty of Boston University
- Hands-on computer training in SAS, a statistical computing package that is widely used in field.
- Groups projects where the students will have a chance to practice what they learned that day.
- Students will work together with the Professors and graduate students using real data from NHLBI studies.
Guest lectures from many leading researchers in the areaSite Visits to Boston area institutions working in the many aspects of Biostatistics.