About the Program
Topics covered in the program:
- Biostatistics Analysis
- Design and Conduct of Clinical Trials
- Statistical Genetics
- Interactive classroom presentations with the award-winning faculty of Boston University
- Hands-on computer training in SAS and R, two widely used computer programming packages that are widely used in field.
- Groups projects where the students will have a chance to practice what they learned that day.
- Students will work together with professors and graduate students using real data from NHLBI and other studies.
- Guest lectures from many leading researchers in the area
- Site visits to Boston-area institutions working in Biostatistics, including: