Leaves of Absence
There are many types of leaves of absence. They are governed by State and Federal Laws as well as University policies.
Types of Leave:
- Paid Family and Medical Leave (PFML)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Massachusetts Parental Leave Act (MPLA)
- Pregnant Workers’ Fairness Act
- Domestic Violence Leave
- Small Necessities Leave Act
- Military Leave
- Personal Leave of Absence
For information on how your benefits are affected when you take a leave of absence, please review the information here.