Boston University employees have access to a number of learning opportunities:
- Tuition Remission – As one of the largest academic institutions in the area, Boston University is proud to offer a generous benefit to full-time employees and their family members. Take advantage of the Tuition Remission benefit by taking courses or programs offered for academic credit at BU.
- Health and wellness education is available through BU Employee Wellness. A wealth of information is provided online as well as through many workshops and events which change on a regular basis. Stay healthy in mind, body and spirit!
- Organizational Development & Learning provides professional development opportunities for BU faculty and staff throughout your career. Discover what they offer and start learning today.
- Successful Remote/Hybrid Teams provides staff members with guidance to create and maintain an excellent remote/hybrid work experience. Take a look at the offerings and learn more by joining a virtual workshop, take an on-demand course in Terrier e-Development, or listen to an audiobook on a topic of interest.
- Systems Training – Learn how to make the most of BUworks whether you are new to Boston University or a seasoned professional. Keep up with the newest technology and resources.
- Terrier eDevelopment is a web-based e-learning platform which gives instant access to courses, videos, e-books, audiobooks, and training documents.