The Practicum is a real-world, field-based experience that enables you to put your classroom learning into practice. Practicums can be strategic opportunities to help you to become more marketable in your MPH job search. Note: Often times, organizations use the term “internship” instead of “Practicum”.
- Navigate the practicum search, approval and registration process
- Learn about the diverse practicums that SPH students have done in the past
- Explore your career goals, and narrow down the ideal practicum for you
- Focus on skills that will build your resume and make you a “marketable” candidate
- Market yourself during your search, and successfully land a great practicum!
For detailed information about finding a practicum, requirements and registration, please visit our Practicum page.