How to Apply
We accept applications for the Pharmaceuticals Program from MPH candidates within BUSPH. Students must be in the program for a minimum of 2.5 semesters. Therefore, full-time students must apply to the program within the application window during their first semester. Enrolled students must be actively engaged in the Seminar Series for the duration of their time in the program.
For students matriculating in January 2016:
- Application Opens – Tuesday, January 19
- Application Deadline – Monday, February 22
Please note that the requirements for completion of the program are:
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 12 credits of classes from our selection of approved courses with a minimum grade of B in each course (approved courses listed under “Courses” tab).
- 4 credits of the required 12 must be PH740: Pharmaceuticals in Public Health, the foundation course for the Pharmaceuticals Program.
- Regular attendance at the bi-weekly seminars for the duration of your participation in the program. We define this as attendance at a minimum of 18 seminars.
- Successful completion of a practicum that was approved in advance by the Pharm Program Director. This practicum may double count to satisfying your concentration requirements as well, though this must be approved by your concentration advisor. The practicum can be taken for 0-4 credits, but the credits WILL NOT COUNT towards the 12 credits needed to attain the Certificate.