Boston University is proud to boast a diverse, truly global campus community. Much of our institutional strength derives from the celebration of academic rigor and inclusiveness to individuals of all backgrounds, creeds, cultures and beliefs. And we are committed to seeking and welcoming new staff and faculty that will sustain our culturally and ethnically diverse community. As a vibrant intellectual hub of students, faculty and staff, we represent every ethnicity and orientation, and more than 140 countries around the world. As employees of Boston University, our staff and faculty are enriched by the connections they build with colleagues of different backgrounds, perspectives, ideas and experiences.
Subscribe to the University’s monthly Diversity & Inclusion newsletter at the bottom of the Office of Diversity & Inclusion homepage.
We are committed to:
- Partnering with community groups to actively recruit from the multicultural communities surrounding Boston
- Welcoming diverse applicants and those who value diversity who have an interest in serving a university community with diverse needs, backgrounds, ethnicities and abilities
- Creating a learning environment for staff and faculty that includes the critical role of diversity and inclusion
Read more about the University’s commitment to diversity here.
- Asian American Civic Association
- JVS Vocational Services
- Operation ABLE of Greater Boston
- Career Collaborative
- Urban League of Eastern Mass
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
- Hiring Our Heroes
- Year Up
- El Mundo Boston
- The Partnership
- Work Without Limits
- Women in Technology International (WITI)
- Boston Women’s Workforce Council
Boston University is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. To learn more, please visit our Equal Opportunity Office.