Application Tutorials

New Student Housing Application

Freshmen and transfer students are required to complete the online New Student Housing Application to be assigned to a campus residence. If you are an entering student for the fall semester, you will receive notification in the spring about completing the application.

In the New Student Housing Application you can complete your:

New freshmen can see a preview of the housing application here.

New transfer students can see a preview of the housing application here.

Continuing Students

After their first year in residence, undergraduate students reserve on-campus housing using the Continuing Student Housing Application. In this application, students will:

  • electronically sign a Residence License Agreement.
  • submit a $600 Housing Guarantee Payment using a credit card or a US bank account.
  • search for, and connect with, potential roommates.
  • select a room for the following academic year (this is available during Room Selection in the spring semester).