Boston University Alumni and Wheelock College (1888-2018) Alumni

Boston University and Wheelock College merged on June 1, 2018, and as a result, BU has assumed custodianship of the academic credentials issued by Wheelock College. Alumni of Wheelock College will request credentials from Boston University as of June 1, 2018. 

Boston University and Wheelock College Graduates may request a replacement diploma by completing the Online Diploma Replacement Request Form. Replacement BU diplomas will follow current BU diploma production templates. Wheelock College replacement diplomas will replicate your original Wheelock College diploma.

All fees are payable by MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express. Checks and cash payments are not accepted.

Diploma Type Replacement Fee
Standard Size Diploma (BU undergraduate and most master’s degrees, Wheelock degrees) $50
Large Size Diploma (DMD, JD, MD, LLM) $75
Shipping Method Shipping Fee
Standard Domestic Shipping $0
Expedited Processing and Shipping (Domestic) $45
Expedited Processing and Shipping (International) $100

Once you have submitted the Online Diploma Replacement Request Form, your request will be reviewed within 3 business days. If approved, your card will be charged for the applicable fees. If denied, the Diploma Office will be in touch with further instructions.

Diploma orders are placed once per week. Standard diploma production takes 10-15 business days and expedited production takes 5 business days from when the order is placed.

All standard domestic shipments will be mailed via USPS. Expedited domestic or international shipments will be mailed via UPS. If a diploma must first be routed to the Diploma Office for notarization and expedited shipping is requested, the diploma will be shipped via UPS to the Diploma Office and then shipped via FedEx to the requested address.

Boston University is not responsible for diplomas which are lost or damaged during the mailing process. Appropriate fees will be assessed for replacement diplomas requested under those circumstances.

For questions regarding diploma replacements, please contact the Registrar’s Office at