Boston University is proud to offer Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates (CeDiploma/CeCertificate). A CeCredential costs $11 and is available for degrees granted as of January 25, 2020.
Watch an overview video.
How to Access Your Digital Diploma or Certificate
You will receive an email with a link to download your credential when it is available from our trusted partner, CeCredential Trust®. To request a new download link, please use the CeCredential Trust site to resend the link.
Credential Validation – Demo
- More than a paper credential – It’s an official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript – You’ll have unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers, and social media. It’s proof of your education with only the important details. It’s simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma – Each credential holds a 12-digit CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier). The CeDiD allows for instant proof of your accomplishment using Validation Services.
- Enhances your resume – Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
- Eliminates the need for Apostille/Certification services.
- Each CeDiploma/CeCertificate can be independently validated through Boston University’s website by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies, or any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
For additional information about Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com.
CeCredential Trust®, CeDiploma®, CeCertificate® and CeDiD® are registered trademarks | CeCredential™ and TruSeal™ are trademarks