Settling your student account

Students must be registered and have settled/resolved their University student account before they will be issued residence keys.

Residence rates are determined by the type of accommodation to which students are assigned. Freshmen and transfer students may receive an initial invoice from Student Accounting Services, in some cases prior to the residence assignment being made, reflecting the lowest residence and dining plan rate. Because rates vary according to the type of accommodation assigned (single, suite, etc.), the residence rate students must pay will be higher than the initial invoice if they are assigned to an accommodation other than a standard double or greater occupancy accommodation.