Pardee Student Awarded Harold C. Case Scholarship

Regina Acosta (BA IR, Pardee ’22) has been awarded a Harold C. Case Scholarship for the 2021-2022 academic year.

The Case Scholarship is one of the highest honors accorded to undergraduate students at Boston University, and Acosta was one of just 11 students to win the award this year.

Upon receiving the scholarship, Acosta commented, “I applied for the Case Scholarship because I wanted to help my family with rising education costs. After receiving it, I feel extremely grateful to the Case Scholarship Review Committee for giving my family some financial relief after a tumultuous year. These new funds will hopefully benefit my study abroad budget to Geneva, Switzerland and allow me to take full advantage of my last year at Boston University. Thank you to all my recommenders that helped me along the process!”

The Harold C. Case Scholarship was established by contributions from students, alumni, staff, faculty, Trustees, and friends of Boston University, in recognition of the achievements of Dr. Case during his tenure as the fifth President of Boston University from 1951 to 1967. The criteria for selection are scholarship, extracurricular achievements, contributions to the University and scholarly potential.