Harold C. Case Scholarship
ABOUT THE AWARD
The Harold C. Case Scholarship is offered to outstanding Boston University juniors for support of their senior year. Case Scholarships recognize scholarly accomplishment and potential as well as extra-curricular activities which contribute to the University.
Scholarship recipients receive between $1,000.00 and full tuition depending on financial need. Funds can only be applied to undergraduate study. In most application cycles 10-12 recipients are selected.
For profiles on past BU winners, click here.
- Enrolled undergraduates in their junior year
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
- All nationalities may apply, but only U.S. citizens are eligible for award money greater than $1,000.
- Scholarly Achievements: GPA, coursework, co-curricular activities, research outside of the classroom, conferences, presentations, etc.
- Extracurricular Involvement: sustained engagement in activities, clubs, or organizations that contribute to the University and the BU community.
Applicants should organize and submit the following materials to email@example.com by Friday, February 8, 2019. 12 noon EST.
- Completed Case Scholarship application form
- Personal statement
- unofficial transcript(s)
- Three letters of recommendation. Two letters should be academic in nature from faculty who know your work well. One letter should address your extracurricular involvement and contributions. Recommendation writers should send their signed letters addressed to “Case Scholarship Selection Committee” directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.