Non-Degree Coursework and Certificates
Wheelock offers graduate-level, non-degree certificates in different program areas. To view information on these certificates, please click here for program and admission details.
Students interested in non-degree study may be interested in fulfilling professional development requirements or pursuing recreational study.
Non-Degree Course Registration
To register for individual courses as a non-degree student, please follow the instructions below. For questions regarding non-degree coursework, please email the Office of Graduate Enrollment at email@example.com.
- Review our full list of potential course offerings in the Wheelock Academic Bulletin.
- Reference the main BU Registrar’s Class Schedule to determine the semester in which your course of interest is being offered.
- Fill out a registration form with all required information for your course(s).
- Submit your registration form via email to the Wheelock Student Records Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once registered, you will receive additional information regarding your bill and other important information for non-degree students via email before your semester begins.
Please note: should you later be admitted into a degree-granting program, up to 8 credits of non-degree coursework can be transferred to the program. View our full transfer credit policy here.
Practitioners interested in learning more about their Field Associate Scholarship or selecting a course to take at Wheelock can find helpful information about these scholarships and suggested coursework here.
For Questions Regarding SEI Courses or Licensure
For those seeking to fulfill an SEI course requirement, professional licensure requirements, or those with any other questions related to non-degree coursework and their licensure requirements, please contact Assistant Director of Professional Preparation and Licensure Officer Zara Nizami-Azadzoi at email@example.com.