Non-Degree Program Admissions
Students interested in non-degree study may be interested in fulfilling professional development requirements or pursuing recreational study. BU Wheelock offers a number of graduate-level, non-degree certificates in a variety of program areas. Learn more about BU Wheelock’s graduate certificate programs.
Graduate Certificate Programs
Application Process and Deadlines
For information about registering for certificate coursework, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Costs & Tuition
Policies & Procedures
- All non-degree certificate programs are considered to be graduate-level programs of study. To be eligible for a certificate program, you must hold a bachelor’s degree or the international equivalent from an accredited institution before you enroll.
- All admissions decisions will be released via email.
- International applicants will not be able to acquire a student visa through this course of study. International students in a certificate program must be on a valid visa that allows for part-time study. International applicants seeking a course of study that is permissible for a full-time student visa should review information on our master’s, CAGS, and doctoral programs.
- Students will have six years to complete certificate requirements and must maintain at least a 3.0 GPA. Coursework for which you receive a grade under a “B” (3.0) will not be counted toward your certificate program.
- Review our full list of potential course offerings in the BU Bulletin
- Reference the Boston University Registrar’s class schedule to determine the semester in which your course of interest is being offered
- Fill out a registration form with all required information for your course(s) and email to the Data & Enrollment Management Office at email@example.com