For any assistance you may need during the application and admissions process, contact the BU Wheelock Recruitment, Admissions, and Financial Aid Office. Made up of dedicated, diligent staff, your Graduate Admissions team at BU Wheelock is here to help you navigate the admissions process from start to finish. Whether you haven’t begun your application yet or are nearing the end of your admissions journey, we are here to support and guide you through this exciting process.
Recruitment & Yield Specialist
Associate Director, Recruitment, Admissions & Financial Aid
Director, Recruitment & Admissions
Admssions & Financial Aid Coordinator
Here’s some fun facts about the Graduate Admissions team that may help you get to know us a little better:
- We have a Boston University alumnus on our team
- Between the four of us, we have over 22 years of combined experience in higher education
- Our backgrounds in teaching, financial advising, and student success and programming make us a team that is well-rounded and eager to help you succeed
How Can the Graduate Admissions Team Help You?
We can help you with:
- Advising matters, such as consulting on programs to which you may be interested in applying
- Applying to a BU Wheelock graduate program, including the application materials you’ll need and how to gather them
- Directing you toward contacts or forms you may need access to during the admissions process
- Connecting you with additional resources for financial aid opportunities
Beyond these, our team can help you with whatever else you may need during the admissions process, so don’t hesitate to reach out to us. If we aren’t able to assist you directly, we will connect you with other BU resources that can help.