The 2023 High School Programs were a great success. Please check back on December 15 for details about next summer’s program and to submit an application. Sign up for an email reminder.
Congratulations on being accepted to Boston University’s Summer Term High School Programs!
This page details our enrollment procedures. Please be sure to complete the following steps in a timely manner to secure your registration and prepare for participation this summer.
1) Complete your electronic Participation Agreement form, which was provided in the email offering you admission to the program, and pay the required nonrefundable tuition deposit to hold your place in the program. (Exception: the High School Honors program does not require a deposit.) The Participation Agreement form and tuition deposit, if applicable, must be received within two weeks of the date of your acceptance email unless otherwise indicated in your offer of admission. Completing this electronic form holds your place in the program and enables us to register you as a BU student.
The nonrefundable deposit is required for the following programs: RISE, Summer Challenge, Summer Preview, and Academic Immersion.
Note for High School Honors students: We will ask for your Registration Form as part of the electronic Participation Agreement. A tuition deposit is not required to hold your place in the program.
Note for international students: You will be asked to submit your Immunization Requirements Form as part of the electronic Participation Agreement. You cannot be registered until your immunization history has been verified.
Note for students participating on campus: In alignment with Boston University COVID-19 guidelines, we strongly recommend that all Summer Term pre-college students remain up to date with all CDC COVID-19 vaccination recommendations. All students must abide by University-wide health and safety policies.
2) Set up your SchoolDoc account. After submitting your Participation Agreement form and nonrefundable tuition deposit (if applicable), you and your parent/guardian will receive an email from Notifications@SchoolDoc.com with instructions for creating an account. The SchoolDoc portal provides access to all of your enrollment paperwork and instructions for paying program charges.
- Payment in full must be received by the deadline indicated in the SchoolDoc email.
- You’ll need your BU ID number to pay program tuition and fees. Your BU ID number will be provided to you in the SchoolDoc portal.
- Students whose enrollment forms have not been completed three weeks prior to the start of the program risk being unable to attend.
3) Residential students only: Sign the Residence License Agreement (RLA). The RLA is an online housing contract that must be signed by all residential students prior to arrival on campus. A BU computing account is required to access the RLA. An email with instructions for setting up a BU computing account will be sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org approximately three weeks after we receive your electronic Participation Agreement form—but not before March 1, 2023. The email will also contain a link to the housing contract and instructions for signing it.