Congratulations on being accepted to Boston University’s Summer Term High School Programs!
This page details our enrollment procedures. Please be sure to complete the following steps in a timely manner to secure your registration and prepare for participation this summer.
1) Complete your electronic Participation Agreement form, which was provided in the email offering you admission to the program, and pay the required nonrefundable deposit to hold your place in the program. (Exception: the High School Honors program does not require a deposit.) The Participation Agreement form and deposit, if applicable, must be received within two weeks of the date of your acceptance email unless otherwise indicated in your offer of admission. Completing this electronic form holds your place in the program and enables us to register you as a BU student.
- The nonrefundable deposit for the RISE program is $1,000.
- The nonrefundable deposit for the Summer Challenge, Summer Preview, and Academic Immersion programs is $300.
Note for High School Honors students: We will ask for your Registration Form as part of the electronic Participation Agreement. A tuition deposit is not required to hold your place in the program.
2) Pay program charges. After submitting your Participation Agreement form and nonrefundable deposit (if applicable), you and your parent/guardian will receive an email with instructions for paying program charges.
- Payment in full must be received by the deadline indicated in the email.
- You’ll need your BU ID number to pay program tuition and fees. Your BU ID number will be provided.
3) Complete your enrollment paperwork, which will be emailed along with payment information. Students whose enrollment forms have not been completed three weeks prior to the start of the program risk being unable to attend.