Join us this summer!
Each summer, more than 7,500 motivated students from the United States and around the world attend Summer Term at Boston University. Summer Term is open to all: you do not have to apply to BU to take summer courses. Simply register.
BU offers more than 700 summer courses, both graduate and undergraduate, over two convenient six-week sessions—so you can achieve your academic objectives and still find time for your other summer activities. Come study alongside students from BU and other colleges, as well as working adults, entering graduate students, and others. Form new connections and build valuable networks.
Why study at BU this summer? Here are many reasons to enroll:
- Benefit from a wide selection of subjects from 14 of BU’s schools and colleges
- Fulfill your Hub units—BU summer courses count for Hub requirements the same as in the school year
- Catch up on credits, complete a prerequisite, or finish a degree requirement
- Focus on one or two courses in an intensive academic environment
- Build up your subject-matter expertise or explore a new subject for your own enrichment
- Enjoy smaller class sizes—or study with a BU professor you’ve heard about
- Connect with a global community of students and professionals
- Experience Boston at its best—in the summer!
Course registration opens on February 20, 2020.