Support & Tools for Researchers
There’s a growing list of support services available to Boston University researchers interested in incorporating data or computing in their research.
The list of resources continues to expand, so if you’re looking for something you don’t see here, please contact us.
- IS&T Research Computing Services: Scientific computing and visualization support for researchers
- Massachusetts Green High Performance Computing Center: World-class computing resources
- MOC Alliance: With faculty or staff sponsorship, students can become a user of the MOC, a shared cloud platform with an Infrastructure as a Service offering based on OpenStack
- Collaborative Space & Facilities: Multi-use spaces available to Hariri Institute-affiliated faculty and students
Software Development & Design
- Software & Application Innovation Lab (SAIL): Professional consulting, design, and development capacity. SAIL acts as both a driver and a collaborative partner in the creation of cutting-edge solutions for the data-driven, computational, and software engineering aspects of research across the university and beyond. Contact SAIL Director William Tomlinson for more information.
Education & Training
- Platforms for Education & Training: Experiential learning and innovative training platforms