Forms & Helpful Links
The following links will take you to a variety of forms and additional information you may find helpful.
Application and Scholarships
- Common Application
- Early Decision Agreement
- Admission Deferral Form
- Visiting Student Application
- Transfer College Report Form
- Transfer Midterm Report Form
- BU’s Commitment to Boston Public Schools
- Confidential Statement for Financing Studies & Sponsorship Support Confirmation
- Guidelines for Applying for the F-1 Student Visa and for Entering the United States
- Instructions to process F-1 Transfer to Boston University
- Advanced Credit: Advanced Placement (AP)
- Advanced Credit: International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Advanced Credit: French Baccalaureate
- Advanced Credit: GCE Advanced Level
- Advanced Credit: German Abitur
- Advanced Credit: Italian Maturita
- Advanced Credit: Swiss Maturité
- Dual Enrollment Verification Form
Helpful Links from Our Website
- Information Request Form
- Class Profile
- Boston University Schools, Colleges, and Programs
- Consumer Information
- MyBU Applicant Portal (Application Status)
Other Helpful Sites
Helpful admissions-related sites from around the web.
- The College Board
Known for the SAT and the Advanced Placement (AP) Program, The College Board website includes an “SAT Question of the Day,” online SAT registration and information about the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE.
This company administers the ACT Assessment exam and provides information for educational and career planning. You can register on their website.
- Test Optional Policy
Boston University is proud to announce that we will be test optional for first-year applicants applying for fall 2022 and spring 2023.
- Educational Testing Service
This is the organization that administers the TOEFL test. Their site offers up-to-the-minute information on test dates and scoring information.
A searchable database of more than 600,000 scholarships.
A comprehensive free resource for financial assistance.
- U.S. Department of Education
Home to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form and the “Student Guide to Financial Aid.” This site also offers help in meeting college educational goals.
General information on study in the U.S. for international students.