Attention, Framingham-Worcester Line commuters. The MBTA has issued the following notice on...
Student Parking Permit Restrictions: Freshmen are not eligible to purchase any type of parking permit. Overnight parking permits are restricted to those students who reside on campus through the Office of Housing and Residence Life.
- Check the various permit types to see which fits your needs.
- White evening permits may be purchased online by going to the Student Link and selecting the “Personal” option.
- All other student parking permits must be purchased in person at Parking & Transportation Services.
- Review the Parking Permit Policies and Procedures guide you receive when purchasing your permit as well as the Regulations listed on this website.
Student MBTA Semester Pass
Available passes: Local Bus, LinkPass, Inner/Outer Express Bus, Commuter Rail Zones 1A–10, Boat Pass.
- Read the program details about the Semester Pass program. NOTE: Students receive a discount of approximately 11% through the Semester Pass program.
- Apply for the MBTA Student Semester pass in person or online through the Student Link.
- Retrieve your MBTA pass each month (Commuter Rail passes only) from your residence or from Parking & Transportation Services (options available when you apply).