Keystone Project Information Form
Please complete all fields of the form below and include your one-page project statement and if you are requesting funds, a budget proposal using the template provided.
This form is due by the following dates
- Kilachand Pathway: December 15 or May 15 of the junior year
- SAR Senior Thesis for Distinction Pathway: September 15 of the senior year
- COM Production III Honors Thesis Pathway: September 15 of the senior year
- CAS Honors in the Major Pathway: September 15 of the senior year
- GRS Master’s Thesis Pathways: September 15 of the senior year
- ENG Senior Design Pathway (excluding MechE): October 1 of the senior year
- ENG Mechanical Engineering Senior Design Pathway: February 15 of the senior year
Please follow the following guidelines when submitting your documents:
- The project statement should be submitted as a Microsoft Word document and the file should be named lastname_statement (for example: Smith_Statement)
- The budget proposal should be submitted as a Microsoft Excel document using the template provided and the file should be named lastname_budget (for example: Smith_Budget)
The Keystone Committee will review and comment on your materials before returning them to you within a month of the submission deadline. Submitting your materials as requested above will ensure that the committee receives and reviews your materials.