Need a form? Want to make a change to your degree of study? Look no further.

School-specific Student Resources

Find additional requirements and procedures for each of the three Schools of the College of Fine Arts.

Music Student Resources

Theatre Student Resources

Visual Arts Student Resources

Undergraduate Students

Many forms for undergraduate students at BU are available on the Registrar’s website. We also have our most popular forms listed alphabetically below. Any student auditing a course MUST use the Permission to Audit Request Form below. If you’re looking for information on Dual Degrees, please visit this page.

Graduate Student Resources

On-campus and online graduate students can find forms and documents listed alphabetically below, or on the Student Resource pages for the School of Visual Arts, School of Music, and School of Theatre. Forms and procedures specific to online students can also be found on the Online Student Resources page.