Business & Management (Administrative Sciences)
The Administrative Sciences department’s programs are accredited by AACSB International—the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. In addition, the Master of Science program in Project Management is accredited by the Project Management Institute Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs (GAC).
For current admissions information, please visit the Metropolitan College website.
Second Master’s Degree Option
In appreciation of the converging needs of management and technology, the departments of Actuarial Science, Administrative Sciences, and Computer Science collaborate to offer a unique opportunity to students currently enrolled in their degree programs as well as alumni of those programs. Learn more.
Transfer of Credits
Prior to starting a degree program, a maximum of two relevant graduate-level courses (8 credits), completed with a grade of B+ or better and not used toward another degree, may be transferred from an accredited university with approval from the Administrative Sciences department. To request transfer of credits, students must fill out a Transfer of Credit form and attach all pertinent information.
Part-time students who hold a bachelor’s degree, but have not yet applied as degree candidates, may enroll in a maximum of two courses on a space-available basis. Only two courses taken prior to acceptance into a program will be counted toward the degree.
No grade lower than B– may be applied toward degree or certificate requirements. Students earning below a 3.0 cumulative grade point average (GPA) will be placed on academic probation status. Students on academic probation must make satisfactory progress toward achieving a minimum of 3.0 by the following semester, and must be in a position to graduate with a 3.0 or better within the remaining program courses. While grades of B or B– are considered passing, these grades will not assist in raising an unsatisfactory GPA to a satisfactory level. Therefore, students must obtain a minimum grade of B+ during a probation period.
Students who, in the determination of the department and based on past student performance, are not in a position to raise their GPA to the necessary level to graduate within the remaining courses will be dismissed from the program. Students who have not removed themselves from academic probation status after one semester for full-time status (three courses for part-time status) will be dismissed from the program.
Students are expected to satisfy the program prerequisites in their first semester.
- Students enrolling in MET AD 571 Business Analytics Foundations must complete the online Pre-Analytics Laboratory (AD 100).
- International students are required to demonstrate proficiency in written and oral English skills by taking MET AD 501 Business Communications for International Students (4 cr), unless waived by the Administrative Sciences department.
Note that prerequisites cannot be applied toward degree requirements.
List of Business & Management Programs
International Business Management
- BS in Management Studies
- BS in Management Studies—Accelerated Degree Completion Program
- MS in Administrative Studies (on campus)
- MS in Applied Business Analytics (on campus, online)
- MS in Enterprise Risk Management (on campus, online)
- MS in Financial Management (on campus, online)
- MS in Global Marketing Management (on campus, online)
- MS in Human Resources Management (online)
- MS in Insurance Management
- MS in Project Management (on campus, online)
- MS in Supply Chain Management (on campus, online)
- Graduate Certificate Programs
Applied Business Analytics
Enterprise Risk Management
Global Marketing Management
Innovation & Entrepreneurship
International Business Management
Project, Program & Portfolio Management
Supply Chain Management