If you know what courses you want to take, you can register now for your summer courses. If you have not already identified which course(s) you plan to take, you can begin planning for your summer by browsing our selection of more than 700 offerings.
Not Sure Which Group Applies to You?
Current BU Students are...
- All part-time and full-time undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled at BU
- All current BU international students
- BU entering freshmen
- Students returning from a BU approved Leave of Absence
Visiting Students are...
- Any U.S. citizen or permanent resident not currently enrolled at BU
- Students enrolled at another U.S. school or college (non-international)
- BU Alumni, including those graduating in May
- Non-BU graduate students fulfilling prerequisites
- High school graduates and adults not enrolled in college
International Students are...
- Citizens of countries other than the U.S., who are not currently BU students
- International students who are attending other colleges in the U.S.
- College students and adults from other countries
High School Students are...
- Any U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or international student currently enrolled in high school
- Students 14 to 18 years of age
Adults and Professionals are...
- Adults seeking short-term summer courses or flexible formats such as blended or online learning
- Working professionals who want to enhance their credentials or gain new job skills
- Lifelong learners looking for opportunities to expand their knowledge or explore new interests
- BU’s Tuition Remission benefit may be applied to Summer Term courses. Contact Human Resources for details about eligibility for this benefit.
- Full-time employees who enrolled in a BU course in Spring 2015 may register for summer courses using Webreg on the Student Link.
- Full-time employees who have not taken a previous course at BU should complete a paper registration form for Summer 1 or Summer 2.
- Full-time employees who enrolled in a BU course prior to Spring 2015 can either complete a paper registration form for Summer 1 or Summer 2, or contact the Registrar’s Office for access to WebReg on the Student Link.