Information for Summer Term 2016 will be available on December 15. Course registration begins on Thursday, February 25, 2016.
Not Sure Which Group Applies to You?
Current BU Students are...
- All part-time and full-time undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled at BU
- All current BU international students
- BU entering freshmen
- Students returning from a BU approved Leave of Absence
Visiting Students are...
- Any U.S. citizen or permanent resident not currently enrolled at BU
- Students enrolled at another U.S. school or college (non-international)
- BU Alumni, including those graduating in May
- Non-BU graduate students fulfilling prerequisites
- High school graduates and adults not enrolled in college
International Students are...
- Citizens of countries other than the U.S., who are not currently BU students
- International students who are attending other colleges in the U.S.
- College students and adults from other countries
High School Students are...
- Any U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or international student currently enrolled in high school
- Students 14 to 18 years of age
Adults and Professionals are...
- Adults seeking short-term summer courses or flexible formats such as blended or online learning
- Working professionals who want to enhance their credentials or gain new job skills
- Lifelong learners looking for opportunities to expand their knowledge or explore new interests
- BU’s Tuition Remission benefit may be applied to Summer Term courses. Contact Human Resources for details about eligibility for this benefit.
- Full-time employees who enrolled in a BU course in Spring 2016 may register for summer 2016 courses using Webreg on the Student Link.
- Full-time employees who have not taken a previous course at BU should complete a paper registration form for Summer 1 or Summer 2.
- Full-time employees who enrolled in a BU course prior to Spring 2016 can either complete a paper registration form for Summer 1 or Summer 2, or contact the Registrar’s Office for access to WebReg on the Student Link.