Remote Learning in Summer Term 2020

Boston University is conducting all courses remotely for the duration of Summer Term 2020. No in-person meetings will be held. All courses will meet remotely according to the meeting times posted on our course pages.

We are committed to providing a vibrant and robust remote learning experience, and we encourage you to familiarize yourself with the Remote Learning Resources and Guidelines we are providing for all students this summer.


Get started now.

We have just what you are looking for, whether you are a BU student, a visiting college student, a high school student, or an adult learner.

If you are looking to take an undergraduate- or graduate-level summer course, you can begin by browsing our selection of more than 700 courses.

The first step to register for one of our summer courses or programs is to identify with one of the groups below.


Important Dates
  • Course Registration Opens

    February 20

  • Session 1 Begins

    May 20

  • Session 2 Begins

    July 6


Check to see all the important summer dates.

Learn More


Browse our summer course listings.

Learn More


See the answers to our most commonly asked questions.

Learn More