We understand that completing the Sexual Misconduct Prevention and/or AlcoholEdu trainings may be difficult for some students. If you have concerns about completing a training due to its content, a waiver can be requested confidentially through the PatientConnect portal.
How to Request a Waiver
- Log on to Patient Connect
- Select “Messages” on the left-hand side of the screen
- Click the button, “New Message”
- Choose “Health Promotion & Prevention” from the list of options
- Select either
- Request for Sexual Misconduct Prevention Training Waiver
- Request for AlcoholEdu Training Waiver
- Check the box to request a waiver due to the content of the training (no additional information is required)
- Click Submit
Please note that your request for a waiver may take up to 3 business days to process.