Beginning Tuesday, September 5, 2017, Parking & Transportation Services will pilot an...
Student Parking Permit Restrictions: Freshmen are not eligible to purchase any type of parking permit. Overnight parking permits are restricted to those students who reside on campus through the Office of Housing and Residence Life.
- Check the various permit types to see which fits your needs.
- White evening permits may be purchased online by going to the Student Link and selecting the “Personal” option.
- All other student parking permits must be purchased in person at Parking & Transportation Services.
- Review the Parking & Transportation Services brochure you receive when purchasing your permit as well as the Regulations listed on this website.
Student MBTA Semester Pass
Available permits: Local Bus, LinkPass, Inner/Outer Express Bus, Zone 1A–10, Boat Pass.
- Read the program details and review the different transit pass types available. NOTE: Students receive a discount of approximately 11% through the Semester Pass program.
- Apply for the MBTA Student Semester pass in person or online through the Student Link.
- Retrieve your MBTA pass each month from your residence or from Parking & Transportation Services (options available when you apply).