Headspace Mindfulness & Meditation App
How to Stress Less with Headspace
September 14, 2021, 12:00 to 12:45 pm Register Here
Join other BU employees for this 45-minute webinar on how meditating for just a few minutes a day can help you reduce stress.
Headspace Tools to Help with Stress and Change
As the BU community ramps up to on-campus work, you may find some of the following Headspace meditations and courses helpful in managing stress and change.
- Navigating Change meditation course: Train your mind to experience a greater sense of flow and be more comfortable with change.
- Letting Go of Stress meditation course: Enjoy a healthier mind by developing your awareness of stress and learning how to reframe negative emotions.
- Managing Stress in Uncertain Times meditation course: Bring a moment of calm and clarity to your day with a body scan meditation for stress relief.
- Work Crisis SOS exercise: Sometimes, work can get the best of us. Step away from the situation and calm frustrated feelings with this short SOS meditation.
- Acceptance: Learn to let go of resistance and find acceptance not just toward your own thoughts and feelings, but also other people and difficult situations.
- Impermanence and Change: In life, and in meditation, change is the only constant.
Watch Youtube videos
Get expert guidance with Andy at Headspace.
- How to be at Peace with the Unknown
- The Power of Gratitude in Uncertainty
- How Do We Deal with Change
- How to Deal with Anxiety from Change